Thank you for choosing to take IELTS, the world’s most popular high stakes English language test.
The IALF manages official testing centres in Indonesia for the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test.
Please note that there is a high demand for IELTS tests and some test dates are already full. Please register early to ensure you get the test date that you require.
You can register for an IELTS test at IALF in one of the following ways;
- For any test date at IALF Jakarta, IALF Surabaya and IALF Bali you can register online and pay directly using your Visa, Mastercard or ATM Transfer.
- For any test date at IALF Surabaya and IALF Bali, you can download the application form and send by email, including proof of payment
- You can register in person at any IALF branch and pay in cash or by credit/debit card to our cashiers:
- IALF Jakarta: Monday to Friday (08.00 – 16.00 WIB)
- IALF Surabaya: Monday to Friday (08.00 – 17.00 WIB)
- IALF Bali: Monday to Friday (08.00 – 18.30 WITA)
- You can mail your application, with proof of payment, for tests run by IALF Bali in Kupang and Jayapura