Saturday, March 12, 2016

Cari hadiah anniversary unik disini tempat nya!

Cari hadiah anniversary unik disini tempat nya!​​"Nothing says lovin' like something from the oven"; I like to give the kind of gifts you can eat. There is so much to choose from, and it's all just a mouse-click away.



My family is a large one, and I am the oldest female in the bunch. We like to get together whenever we can, and cooking is often a big part of our bonding experience. But it is sometimes inconvenient to cook for such a large group, and we have been known to use edible gifts to augment and sometimes spice up our gatherings. And there is such an array of edible gifts to choose from. Meats, vegetables and fruit, cookies and cakes, it's all there for the choosing.



When I was younger, I can remember that whenever someone died, all the families would send food to the bereaved ones, so that they wouldn't have to worry about cooking during their initial time of loss. That is harder to do now, possibly because families are spread so far away from each other, and the opportunity is missed. Sending an edible gift exhibits your concern and comforts the family; it also gives them something wonderful to eat, presented in an artful and appealing way.



And what about sending an edible gift for other reasons? Happy Birthday. Wish you were here. Hope you feel better. Congratulations. Happy Anniversary. It's not as bad as you think. Ok, I was wrong. I like you. I meant "PHAT". I use edible gifts a lot, as you can probably tell.



In short, edible gifts are my answer to almost everything life has to offer. When in doubt, give them something they can eat; they may not thank you to your face, but they'll be happy.



I am a writer and online marketer with a passion for baking and cooking.







kado ulang tahun unik



#hampersjakarta #giftbasket #giftsjakarta #kadoulangtahun ​

No comments:

Post a Comment